Being an Employee of this office I would like to tell all the Consumers that kindly get rid off from this organization as soon as possible If you are a customer here.It was just my financial problem that forced me to be a part of this organization else I would have never ever been a part of this *** organization.

firstly to Inform everyone that this *** owner does not hold many clients. All he do is he runs couple of hollywood movie websites and do just SEO spamming on it. I would also like to share name of his few websites that he's running : unlimited animation movies, uamovies.ws & also solarismovies. He just run a spam business and make black money out of it.

I would also like to agree on one of the comments mentioned by someone before that yes he when makes a new client, he listen to his whole project, understand it properly, and then he harrass his client by mis-committments and at the end he starts his own same project that he understands from a client. So everyone please beware.

Before you bring your Idea or thought here, kindly get it registered first as this owner is very good in cheating his clients.I really believe that my this alert message will help someone's hard earned money for sure.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of fly media technology work experience from Fly Media Technology. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fly Media Technology to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was wrst organization and criminl owner with his cheat mind. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fly Media Technology for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fly Media Technology?

Comments

yes its true as i was a client of with this organization before and every thing mentioned in the above comment is hundred percent is all correct...